By the time you select a day, hire a babysitter, and choose the perfect outfit, finding something to actually do on a date night with your spouse can seem like an afterthought. Dateini is a web-application that couples can use to plan the perfect date nights no matter where they live or what they’re interested in.
Throw out the Zagat guide and log-off Yelp. When you head over to Dateini.com, the web-application takes care of finding the perfect location for your special date. Just select the city where your date will take place—Dateini is currently available in 10 major cities spread across the U.S.—and choose a theme. Dateini gives you the option to have a romantic evening, a musical adventure, or a night of entertainment. You can also select a budget and enter your favorite food type. Dateini lets you choose between sushi, Mexican, Italian, French, and Asian. Or, you can select “Surprise Me!” and give Dateini even more control. In a few short seconds, Dateini will create an itinerary for your evening, including the names, addresses, and Yelp reviews for three places within walking distance of each other.
To save a couple bucks along the day, ask Dateini to include daily deals in your itinerary. The web-application will search the web for daily deal offers that fit within the date night parameters you’ve selected, leaving you more money to spend on flowers and champagne for your beloved.
- Plan a date night with your spouse
- Get ideas for where you should take your new girlfriend on a date
- Find out what restaurants are located near a romantic park
- Plan an affordable date that won’t break the bank
- Dateini is currently available in 10 major U.S. cities
- Users can elect to have Dateini find daily deals for restaurants in their areas
- Dateini is not responsible for problems with tickets to the venues or events it recommends
- Most date night itineraries include venues that are within walking distance of each other
What we liked:
- Dateini takes budget into account when planning date night itineraries
- People can get access to Yelp reviews directly from Dateini
- Itineraries are easy to share with spouses or friends
- Dateini includes printable maps with its itineraries
What we didn’t like:
- Dateini doesn’t give people in large cities the option to plan their dates by neighborhood
- Kahnoodle – https://www.kahnoodle.com
- Launched: 2012 (Public Beta)
- Privately Held
- Headquarters: Israel
- Founded by: Rotem Tal & Eliran Bivas
- Web site: http://www.Dateini.com