What’s the point in starting a website for your business or a blog for your brand if nobody can find it online? Rather than paying a full-time internet marketing expert to provide guidance and help your company grow, you can turn to Seoette for practical advice and specific tasks developed to improve your Google rankings and boost your followers on social media sites.
Seoette delivers content marketing advice to your inbox each day, sending you a roundup of information about your Google rankings, news coverage, business partnerships, and brand recognition among target consumers. The specific information that Seoette will send each day depends on the type of company you run. Seoette works especially well for established businesses, non-profit groups, bloggers, startups, and developers. Seoette organizes its marketing advice into “exercises,” which you must complete to get your account set up. Enter your domain, then type in the names of a few competitors you’d like to keep an eye on.
When you link your Facebook or Twitter accounts to Seoette, the web-application will help you gain more ‘likes’ and ‘follows’ by posting valuable content like images, menus, events, and stories. Seoette will also provide you with a complete view of your Google rankings, making it easy to see where your website appears in relation to competitors when customers search for popular terms or keywords online.
- Improve your company’s search engine ranking
- Make it easy for customers to find your website
- Find out what you can do to boost the number of followers on your Twitter account
- Track the backlinks on your site
- Seoette was designed for businesses, non-profits, developers, entrepreneurs, and bloggers
- Activate website tracking by entering an email address and choosing a password
- Seoette integrates with Facebook and Twitter
- The web-app tracks Google rankings in real time
What we liked:
- People can use Seoette to get actionable advice on how to improve their website rankings
- Businesses can see how their websites compare to competitors
- Seoette recommends the type of content a blogger should post
- Seoette provides users with a list of “useful resources” where they can find out additional marketing tips
What we didn’t like:
- Businesses can only track up to five competitors on Seoette
- Privately Held
- Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts
- Founded by: Jason Colantuoni
- Web site: http://www.seoette.com